1870 – Church of SS. Peter & Paul, Helsby, Cheshire
St Paul’s Church was built in 1869-70 and consecrated on 28th July 1870. The building was erected from funds donated by local subscription.
1872 – Church of St. Peters, Oughtrington, Cheshire
Still in use as a parish church today. A five-bay nave with a clerestory, north and south aisles,
1885 – Handbridge Church, Chester, Cheshire
1898 – Brocklebank Chapel, Heswall Church, Cheshire
“This building was the gift of Mi. Thomas Brocklebank and Mary Petrena, his wife, in memory of their father Ralph Brocklebank.
1892 – St. Augustine’s Church, Brinksway, Stockport
Published in The Building News, May 20th 1892.
1906 – Baptist Chapel & Schools, Farnworth, Cheshire
1878 – St. John’s Church, Egremont, Cumberland
Perspective view & ground plan, published in The Building News, August 23rd 1878. “This church, of which we give an exterior view,
1885 – All Souls Church, Netherton, Cumberland
Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, July 17th 1885.