Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

churches

08 June 2009

1894 – Restoration of Welsh Churches

Architect: Seddon & Carter St.Mary’s, Chepstow; All Saints, Penarth; & Welsh Church, Britton Ferry.

08 June 2009

1860 – Bodelwyddan Church, Wales

Architect: John Gibson The church was erected by Lady Willoughby de Broke in memory of her husband. The foundation stone was laid on 24 July 1856 and the new church designed by John...

08 June 2009

1910 – Presbyterian Church, Abergavenny, Wales

Architect: J. Merton Jones

08 June 2009

1873 – Bettws -Y- Coed Church, Wales

Architect: Paley & Austin Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, July 4th 1873: “One of our lithographic illustrations this week represents a very interesting little church just erected at...

08 June 2009

1893 – Church of St.Mary, Chepstow, Wales

Architect: Seddon & Carter

08 June 2009

1879 – St. Mary’s Church, Monmouth, Wales

Architect: George Edmund Street Published in The Building News, October 31st 1879. Originally founded in the 11th century, with parts of the existing church constructed in the 15th century, it was almost completely...

08 June 2009

1903 – St.James’s Church & Vicarage, Cardiff

Architect: E.M. Bruce

08 June 2009

1906 – Cardiff Chapel & Schools, East Grove, Cardiff

Architect: W. Beddoe Rees

08 June 2009

1910 – Church of St. Ninian, Douglas, Isle of Man

Architect: W.D. Caroe