Architect: John Oldrid Scott View showing memorial steeple published in The Building News, July 27th 1877.
Architect: Pugin & Pugin “This building, now in course of erection, is being built for the nuns of the Perpetual Adoration, at the cost of the dowager Lady Herries. It is situated on...
Architect: John Burnet & Son
Architect: George P.K. Young General view & ground plan as published in The Builder News, January 12th 1900.
Architect: Peddie & Kinnear
Architect: Hippolyte J. Blanc Described in 1883 as”0ne of the most graceful ecclesiastical structures in Edinburgh – the spire generally pronounced the finest-and reflects the very highest credit upon the architect, Mr Hippolyte...
Architect: Hippolyte J. Blanc
Architect: Arthur H. Baker This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It was further extended in 1912.