1884 – New Church, Collier Row, Essex
Perspective view published in The Building News, December 26th 1884.
1880 – Congregational Church, New Barnet, Hertfordshire
“The plan of this church consists of nave and aisles of the usual relative proportions, but there is only a single granite column on each side forming any appreciable obstruction to sight.
1897 – Presbyterian Church, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh
Simple little Presbyterian church with an unusual entrance porch almost the full width of the building.
1867 – Methodist Church, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh
A fine Palladian facade with projecting Corinthian portico, this Methodist church also has a fine interior.
1967 – St. Aengus’ Church, Burt, Co. Donegal
The eminent Donegal architect Liam McCormick designed St. Aengus’ Church or “˜Burt Chapel’ as it is locally known during the period of 1964-67.
1966 – Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, Newcastle, Co. Down
Our Lady of the Assumption Church was first opened on 12th June 1966. The church is reputed to be the first circular church in Ireland and is now a listed building as ‘an example of sixties’
1863 – Third Presbyterian Church, Derry
Designed by Stewart Gordon between 1835-37, the interior was remodelled in 1863 by Bowd &
1765 – Broughshane Church of Ireland, Co. Antrim
Pretty little Church with decorative gateway to the street. Broughshane is known as the Garden Village of Ulster.
1860 – Donegall Street Congregational Church, Belfast
The original church on this site was completed in 1860, with additions in 1871 on either side by Luke Macassey.