1878 – Bank of Ireland, Mill Street, Co. Cork
Designed as a branch of the National Bank, the is a fine small-town bank designed in a High Victorian Gothic with fine chimney stacks.
1879 – Convent of Mercy Chapel, Bantry, Co. Cork
The chapel was a later addition to the Romanesque Revival complex, and was designed by S.F.
1875 – St Lukes, Cork
Saint Luke’s Church of Ireland was the third church to stand on the site.
1871 – Church of the Immaculate Conception, Enniskeane, Co. Cork
After almost being bankrupted by the building of the Roman Catholic parish church of Crosshaven, designed by E.W.
1868 – Presbytery, Monkstown, Co. Cork
Designed by E.W. Pugin & G.C. Ashlin in 1868 while the church was under construction,
1869 – Park House, Co. Cork
Extended and altered for Charles Talbot Ponsonby in 1867. “With this number we present our readers with a lithograph illustration of Park House,
1867 – Saint Patrick’s Church, Fermoy, Co. Cork
Originally designed by the Pain brothers in 1836, the interior is Gothick in style with later fittings by S.F.
1867 – Convent of Mercy, Skibbereen, Co. Cork
“Our illustration with this number is a portion of the detail elevation of the west front of the new chapel now building at the Convent of Sisters of Mercy,
1869 – Ballyhooley Catholic Church, Mallow, Co. Cork
“This church, of which we give an illustration, is to be erected on a suitable site near Mallow,