Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Co. Derry

24 September 2009

1873 – St. Eugene’s Cathedral, Derry

Architect: J.J. McCarthy

24 September 2009

1887 – Derry Guildhall

Architect: J.C. Ferguson / M.A. Robinson The Guildhall was originally built in 1887 by The Honourable The Irish Society at a cost of £19,000.00 and was officially opened in July 1890. Originally designed...

24 September 2009

1863 – Third Presbyterian Church, Derry

Architect: Stewart Gordon / Bowd & Batt Designed by Stewart Gordon between 1835-37, the interior was remodelled in 1863 by Bowd & Batt. The church is small, the interior being only four bays...

24 September 2009

1533 – St. Columbs’s Cathedral, Derry

Described in Tours in Ulster a hand-book to the antiquities and scenery of the north of Ireland., published in 1854. – “The Cathedral, which is capable of seating one thousand persons with ease,...

Pages:« Prev1234