Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Co. Dublin

02 March 2010

2007 – Unbuilt Dublin – Dun Laoghaire Library

Architect: NJBA A+U The main entrance has been provided off this new plaza with a potential link to the Dart. All car access is from the existing vehicle infrastructure between Moran Park and...

02 March 2010

2007 – Unbuilt Dublin – Dun Laoghaire Library

Architect: Latitude Architects & Designers Referring to the natural environment that has shaped this area, four giant monoliths form the new complex, rising up from the granite bedrock. As if eroded by the...

02 March 2010

2007 – Unbuilt Dublin – Dun Laoghaire Library

Architect: IMAGEN Moran Park has strong pedestrian routes across and around its edges. It also acts as a setting for the Royal Marine Hotel and the adjacent Mariners Church. It is not immediately...

02 March 2010

2007 – Unbuilt Dublin – Dun Laoghaire Library

Architect: Peter Chomowicz The design solution takes its inspiration from the competition’s brief and from the site. The large, open area of the project site provides the opportunity to join the neighboring residential,...

02 March 2010

2007 – Unbuilt Dublin – Dun Laoghaire Library

Architect: Arkitema Every page of a book tells a story. New realities arise out of the paper. As the starting-point of our design, we have chosen the principal content of a library: books...

26 February 2010

2008 – Unbuilt Dublin – Bord Gáis Networks Control Centre

Architects: Heneghan Peng Architects

26 February 2010

2008 – Unbuilt Dublin – Bord Gáis Networks Control Centre

Architects: Architecture 53seven The building has been conceived as a series of interconnected spaces that define a new spirit for Bord Gais. The complexities of the brief have been considered in their entirety...

05 February 2010

1852 – St. Columba’s College, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin

Architect: Philip Charles Hardwick Design for a proposed building at St. Columba’s College, Co. Dublin by Philip Charles Hardwick – to include chapel, hall and cloister. In 1849, St. Columba’s moved from Stackallan...

05 February 2010

1850 – Criminal Lunatic Asylum, Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Architect: Jacob Owen & Frederick Clarendon