Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Co. Dublin

06 March 2011

2010 – Dublin Dental Hospital, South Leinster St., Dublin

Architect: McCullough Mulvin Architects The project takes on five contiguous Protected Structures in central Dublin and converts them to new uses for the Dublin Dental Hospital. The approach is a combination of careful...

08 February 2011

2005 – Library, Baldoyle, Co. Dublin

Architects: FKL Architects The refurbishment and extension of the Library in Baldoyle to include a Local Government Office for Fingal County Council services provides the opportunity to reassess the relationship between these public...

08 February 2011

2004 – Pumping Station, Clontarf, Co. Dublin

Architect: de Paor Architects As part of a programme of public space design initiatives for Dublin City Council in association with the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland, a phased programme of works...

08 February 2011

1934 – Bull Island Shelters, Clontarf, Co. Dublin

Architect: Herbert G. Simms The bathing shelters and Kiosk on the Bull Wall were designed by Herbert Simms, (Housing architect to Dublin Corporation from 1932 until 1948), in 1934. Including 17 structures along...

04 February 2011

2010 – Glasnevin Trust Museum, Dublin

Architect: A&D Wejchert & Partners Glasnevin Cemetery is run by the Glasnevin Trust, the cemetery first opened in 1834, and from the beginning was completely open to people of all faiths. Very little...

04 February 2011

2007 – Broadstone Hall Student Residences, Dublin

Architect: Murray O’Laoire Architects Located on a landmark site at the top of Constitution Hill, adjacent to the proposed new DIT Grangegorman campus and bounded by the protected structures of King’s Inn, Broadstone...

03 February 2011

2008 – AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin

Architects: RKD Architects The new AIB building is located adjacent to the existing buildings built in the 1970’s at Bank Centre. The building had to incorporate the existing campus and provide a new...

03 February 2011

1765 – Malahide Castle, Co. Dublin

The estate began in 1185, when Richard Talbot, a knight who accompanied Henry II to Ireland in 1174, was granted the “lands and harbour of Malahide”. The oldest parts of the castle date...

03 February 2011

1200 – St. Doulagh’s Church, Balgriffin, Co. Dublin

The oldest part of the church as it stands is medieval, dating from the 12th century, and believed to have been home to a small monastic settlement. The main historic building is 48...