Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Co

23 April 2014

1884 – Gate Lodge, Antrim Castle, Co, Antrim

Architect: William J. Fennell Unbuilt design for a new gate-lodge for Antrim Castle. Design was exhibited at the RHA in 1884 and published in The Irish Builder, October 15 1885.

14 October 2012

1863 – Convent of Mercy, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

Opened in 1863, with the chapel added later by George C. Ashlin.

24 October 2011

1932 – Christian Brothers School, Templemore, Co, Tipperary

Opened as a secondary school in 1932.