Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Conyngham Road Dublin

30 June 2010

1880 – Soldier’s Institute, Conyngham Road, Dublin

Architect: James H. Bridgford / Sir Thomas Drew A fine Victorian building which while undergoing renovation into offices unfortunately had its chimneys removed, leaving a bland skyline. The building has some excellent decorative...

02 March 2010

1999 – Unbuilt Dublin – Department of Arts, Heritage, Gaeltacht & The Islands

Architects: Reid Architecture International competition winning design for a new headquarters for the Irish Government’s department of arts, heritage, gaeltacht (Irish speaking) and the Islands. The site was bounded by Infirmary Road and...

05 February 2010

1811 – Main Entrance, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: Decimus Burton Gatelodge at the main entrance to the park at Parkgate Street.

02 February 2010

2001 – Longmeadow Apartments, Conyngham Road, Dublin

Architects: O’Mahoney Pike More poor to average development architecturally on a great site overlooking the river Liffey, there are some excellent views from the upper storeys on the river front.

02 February 2010

1875 – Liffey Railway Bridge, Conyngham Road, Dublin

A fine bridge leading to the Phoenix Park tunnel which links Heuston Station to Connolly Station via Cabra and which is now mainly used for freight trains. The Longmeadow Apartment scheme can be...