Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dalston

31 March 2014

1899 – Mission House, Dalston, London

Architect: H.O. Ellis This late-Victorian mission building was designed by Herbert O Ellis in 1898 for St Mark’s Church, Dalston. Later known as the Cholmeley Boys’ Club. The building was originally used as...

09 October 2012

1876 – Hamberg Lutheran Church, Dalston, London

Architect: Habershon & Brock A Grade II listed church built for the Lutherans in 1876 as the Hamburg Lutheran Church in a German Gothic style to serve the community associated with the adjacent...