Architect: Percy B. Houfton Designed for W.W. Nelson esq. Rear Perspective View including Plan published in The Building News, July 19th 1901.
Architect: J. Nutall The Matlock Bath pavilion was completed around 1884. Also known as the Palais Royal, it wasan ambitious structure with a 228ft frontage of mainly glass. For many years it had...
Architect: Percy H. Currey
Architect: Ernest George & Yeates
Architect: G.H. Willoughby