Architect: John Gibson From The Architect, September 11, 1875: We illustrate this week a view of the above new building now in course of erection for Messrs. Milford, Snow & Co. It is...
Architect: Paull & Bonella Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, August 6th 1880.
Architect: Henry Clutton The ‘New’ cemetery was given to the people of Tavistock by the 9th Duke of Bedford, and was opened in 1882. It is situated on the outskirts of this ancient...
Architect: John D. Sedding Birds eye perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, July 23rd 1880.
Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880. Designed for Sir George Baker.
Architect: Herbert Gribble Perspective published in The Building News, July 27th 1883.
Architect: George Fellowes Prynne The Sanctuary was erected to the designs of George Edmund Street.
Architect: J.P. St. Aubyn As published in The Building News, June 17th 1881.
Architect: George Fellowes Prynne