Architect: B. Pethhick Described as the Property of John Pethick esq., and published in The Architect, February 19th 1886.
Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson Published in The Building News, October 6th 1876.
Architect: Thomas Davison “Torquay is in possession of a Free Public Library, largely through the munificence of Mr. Andrew Carnegie who gave £7,500 to cover the cost of the building”. Taken from Ward...
Architect: J.P. St. Aubyn
Architect: E.G. Rivers Perspective view including ground plan from The Building News, September 4th 1885.
Architect: Ellis, Son & Bowden Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, December 15th. 1905.
Architect: Herbert Gribble
Architect: Harold Breakspear