Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dubin

11 April 2014

1881 – St. Andrew’s Parochial Schools, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry “These schools are proposed to be erected at the rere of St. Andrew’s Church, St. Andrew-street. Accommodation is provided for 200 children, with master’s residence and board-room, also the several...

04 May 2008

1851 – St. Michan’s Presbytery, Halston Street, Dublin

Architect: John Bourke A fine presbytery house sited next to its church. Now facing across the public park created on the site of Newgate Gaol. Shame about the nasty uPVC windows that have...