Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dublin Castle

19 February 2010

1811 – Ship Street Barracks, Dublin Castle

The offices on ship street were built in the 19th century as accommodation for Army engineers. Over the years they were used for a variety of purposes including training and offices. By the...

19 February 2010

1834 – Stable and Carriage Block, Dublin Castle

Architect: Jacob Owen Now converted into a exhibition and event space, this castellated structure originally houses the State Carriage and other carriages.

19 February 2010

1807 – Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle

Architect: Francis Johnston The Chapel Royal, or as it is now known the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, was designed in the Gothic style by Francis Johnston. It is built on the...

19 February 2010

1807 – Dublin Castle Ship Street Entrance

Architect: Francis Johnston The main entrance to the castle for vehicular traffic, the gate has a pedestrian walkway above for security. The gateway to the left leads to the Castle Steps which is...

Pages:« Prev12