Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dublin Institute of Technology

09 April 2010

1939 – DIT Cathal Brugha Street, Dublin

Architect: Robinson Keefe Built as the College of Domestic Economy for the City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee and now a part of DIT. It has an excellent Art Deco entrance hallway. The...

07 April 2010

1912 – Institute of Technology, Bolton Street, Dublin

Architect: C.J. McCarthy This palatial building in red brick and Mountcharles Sandstone was designed by the City Architect Charles J. McCarthy and was built between 1909-12. McCarthy was the son of leading Victorian...

01 April 2010

1997 – DIT Cathal Brugha Street Annex, Marlborough Street, Dublin

Architect: Gilroy McMahon A 10 storey extension to DIT Cathal Brugha, of around 4,000sq.m. covering 100% of a restricted city centre site. The main architectural feature is the expressed stairwell and services tower...

16 February 2010

1968 – Dublin Institute of Technology, Kevin Street, Dublin

Architect: Hooper & Mayne The Kevin Street campus of the Dublin Institute of Technology is a large purpose built structure opened in 1968. Behind the Kevin Street frontage the building stretches back to...