Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dun Laoghaire

17 September 2009

1888 – Floating Swimming Baths, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry Proposal for a floating swimming baths for Dun Laoghaire harbour.

17 September 2009

1879 – Dun Laoghaire Town Hall, Co. Dublin

Architect: John L. Robinson Now part of the larger DĂșn Laoghaire-Rathdown County Offices, the former Town Hall and Market House was a multipurpose building containing a Courthouse, trade and administration facilities for the...

01 September 2009

First chance to see pier’s historic gun battery

A battery at Dun Laoghaire’s East Pier is open to the public for the first time. The East Pier Battery is one of only two gun saluting stations in the country, the other...