Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Dundee

13 March 2012

1886 – The Caledonian Insurance Company Offices, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: J. Murray Robertson Published in The Building News, April 6th 1888. Located at 33,35 Meadowside, this building is largely intact as illustrated with some differences to the street level frontage. Constructed in...

10 January 2011

1898 – St. Patrick’s Church, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: Thomas Martin Cappon “The drawing which we give to-day is from the Royal Academy. The church is seated for 800, while the presbytery contains accommodation for three priests — viz., dining-room, three...

21 October 2010

1884 – The Bughties, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, Scotland

Built for W.H. Furguson , this perspective view published in The Architect, March 22nd 1884.

30 November 2009

1886 – Chemical Laboratory, University College Dundee

Architect: Ireland & Maclaren Front Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, February 12th 1886. A later second floor and Mansard roof were added. Now known as the Carnelley building,...

09 June 2009

1884 – Northern Assurance Company, Dundee, Scotland

Architect: James Maclaren & Son Published in The Building News, February 29th 1884.