Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

E.B. Lamb

21 August 2012

1865 – St. Martin’s Church, Vicar’s Road, London

Architect: E.B. Lamb Illustration published in The Builder in 1866. Still in use today, the church is a local landmark with its tall tower.

29 June 2009

Vernon, Arthur (1846-)

In 1870, having finished his training with the architect E.B. Lamb, he succeeded his father as land agent to the Earl of Beaconsfield (the ennobled Benjamin Disraeli) at Hughenden, and was appointed JP...