Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

E.T. Owen

02 July 2013

1866 – Public Records Office, Four Courts, Dublin

Architect: James H. Owen & E.T. Owen The repository of Irish records that dated from medieval times to 1922. It was used to store ammunition by the Anti-Treaty rebels occupying the Four Courts,...

19 February 2010

1863 – St. Finian’s Lutheran Church, Adelaide Road, Dublin

Architect: E.T. Owen Built for an obscure christian sect, the Catholic Apostolic Church, also known as the Irvingites, this small Gothic church has little or no pretensions. Now is use by the Lutheran...

05 February 2010

1850 – Chapel, St Mary’s Hospital, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: Jacob Owen / E.T. Owen A small church in a Gothic Revival style originally by Jacob Owen. Later extended by E.T. Owen who added an extra bay and a bellcote to the...

05 February 2010

1872 – Constable’s Lodge, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: E.T. Owen

13 November 2009

1876 – Post Office, Waterford

Architect: James Ryan or E.T. Owen Designed by the relatively unknown James Ryan, who may according to some historians have spent time in the Board of Public Works, or possibly by E.T. Owen...

29 September 2009

1850 – Former Garda Station, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan

Architect: E.T. Owen / Board of Public Works Like many buildings around the country from the time of the British administration, the former Police Station in Monaghan has an urban legend connected. The...