Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Eaton’s

01 August 2012

1929 – T. Eaton Co., Calgary, Alberta

Architect: Ross & Macdonald The T. Eaton Co. opened its original department store on the site in 1929. In the late 1980s Eaton’s relocated into a new building one block west. In 1988,...

28 April 2010

1904 – Eaton’s Department Store, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: John Woodman For years the focal point of downtown Winnipeg, the former Eatons Department Store has been demolished to make way for a much criticised entertainment complex. Fortunately the linked Eaton Place...

22 April 2010

1906 – City Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: John Woodman A massive warehouse building now used as offices and shopping facilities, Eaton Place was linked to the rear of the Eaton’s Department Store by skywalk. It housed T. Eaton &...