Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Edward Goldie

01 February 2014

1901 – St. Alban’s Church, Blackburn, Lancashire

Architect: Edward Goldie Opened in 1901, designs first published in The Builder in 1897. Still in use as a Roman Catholic parish church today.

28 July 2009

1899 – Hospital of S.S. John & Elizabeth, St. Johns Wood, London

Architect: Edward Goldie “This hospital, which was originally in Great Ormond-street, adjoining the Hospital for Sick Children, its premises there having been sold to the latter hospital, is now being rebuilt on a...

26 June 2009

1899 – Hawkesyard Priory, Armitage, Staffordshire

Architect: Edward Goldie Hawkesyard Priory was a Dominican Priory in Armitage, Staffordshire, England built circa 1900, including the Roman Catholic Priory Church of St Thomas. The Dominicans left the site in 1988 and...

08 June 2009

Goldie, Edward (1856-1921)

Edward Goldie was born in Sheffield in 1856, the son of architect George Goldie. Like his father, he was educated at Ushaw. He was articled to his father’s practice, Goldie & Child, in...