Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Emo

12 July 2013

1866 – St. Paul’s Church, Emo, Co. Laois

Architect: J.S. Butler The site for the church was a gift from Lord Portarlington, and the parochial house and lands beside the church were granted by the Earl of Portarlington at a nominal...

24 August 2010

1790 – Emo Court, Co. Laois

Architect: James Gandon, William Caldbeck Designed by the architect James Gandon in 1790 for John Dawson, the first Earl of Portarlington, the house took many years and architects to complete. It was around...