Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Ernest C. Lee

03 October 2012

1879 – Round & Green’s Bank, Colchester, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee A small independent banking house, in operation since the 1820s. In 1891, it (as Round, Green, Hoare, & Co.) merged with Gurney’s of Norwish, and was inturn taken over...

14 April 2012

1883 – St. Thomas’s Church, Brentwood, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee Published in The Building News, July 25th 1879. On 14th February 1881 the local MP, Octavius Coope laid the foundation-stone in the west wall of the present church. Two...

01 September 2010

1880 – St. Paul’s Church, Bentley Common, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee Perspective view including ground plan as published in The Building News, May 7th 1880.

11 January 2010

1883 – Science & Art Museum, Kildare Street, Dublin

Architect: Ernest C. Lee A premiated design from the competition to design a Museum for the Royal Dublin Society on Kildare St. The winning design was produced by T.N. Deane & Son. Published...

27 September 2009

1884 – New Church, Collier Row, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee Perspective view published in The Building News, December 26th 1884.

16 July 2009

1877 – New Church of St.Mary, Whitechapel, London

Architect: Ernest C. Lee Completed in 1877. Three years after it had been opened on the 26th of August 1880, it was destroyed by a fire which left only its tower, vestry and...

26 June 2009

1884 – Horsell Vicarage, Surrey

Architect: Ernest C. Lee Perspective view including vignette of ground plan and published in The Building News, September 19th 1884.

24 June 2009

1884 – New School at Brentwood, Essex

Architect: Ernest C. Lee