Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Ernest George & Peto

01 January 2014

1880 – Lodge, Pinner, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto “The Lodge, near Pinner, for Mr. Lawrence Baker, is built on the site of the former one that was frequently inundated by the rising of the Pinn. The...

14 January 2013

1880 – Hawdon House, Hertfordshire

Architect: Ernest George & Peto “An interesting old building, bearing the date 1622 ; to this the architects have been adding a wing for Mr. Henry Eicardc, the owner. The choice of material...

02 July 2012

1876 – Thomas Goode & Company, Nos 18 & 19 South Audley Street, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Front elevation, section, plan & details published in The Building News, May 21st 1876. The original conception of Nos. 18 and 19, with double gables, a central entrance...

27 March 2012

1879 – Coffee Tavern, Streatham, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective view & ground plan from The Building News, July 4th 1879. “Is just being completed and is to be formally opened in a few days by the...

27 March 2012

1879 – Almshouses for the Earl of Onslow, Guildford, Surrey

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective view and plans published in The Building News, July 4th 1879.

11 August 2010

1883 – No. 46 Wigmore Street, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Commercial premises designed for for Messrs Daniell & Sons and published in The Building News, July 13th 1883. Still extant.

11 January 2010

1881 – Stoodleigh Court, Devon

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Stoodleigh Court country house was built in 1881 by architect Ernest George of Ernest George & Peto. The house was built for Thomas Carew and his family on...

25 October 2009

1881 – Houses in Harrington Gardens, Kensington, London

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Published in The Building News, June 3rd 1881.

01 October 2009

1879 – Rawdon House, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire

Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective view published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880. Rawdon House was originally built in 1622 by Marmaduke Rawdon, and extended in 1879. The Jacobean and Victorian...

Pages:123Next »