Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Evie Hone

07 April 2010

1959 – Dublin Bus, O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: Brendan Ellis & G.P. O’Shea An infill building on the western side of O’Connell Street, the Dublin Bus offices was originally built for its parent company Coras Iompair Eireann. The façade features...

01 February 2010

1864 – Christchurch Methodist Church, Sandymount, Dublin

Architect: Alfred G. Jones Pretty little church building in its own extensive grounds. The church is a simple Gothic Revival design with a decorative rose window in the west façade. The porch was...