Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Farmleigh

05 February 2010

1874 – Farmleigh House, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller & William Young Originally a Georgian two-storey house, belonging first to the Coote family, and then to the Trenches, Farmleigh was bought by the 1st Earl of Iveagh (Guinness family)...

05 February 2010

1880 – Glasshouse, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Substantial glasshouses in the walled garden of Farmleigh house.