Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Fife

26 January 2010

1883 – Sinclairtown Town Hall and Library, Fife, Scotland

Architect: Campbell Douglas & Sellars The burghs of Pathhead, Linktown, Gallatown and Sinclairtown were amalgamated into the royal burgh of Kirkcaldy in 1876.

15 September 2009

1881 – St. Margaret’s, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland

Architect: Robert Rowand Anderson “This house, of which we give a perspective and first-floor and ground-plans, has been erected from the designs of Mr. E. R. Anderson, A.R.S.A., of Edinburgh.” Published in The...

09 June 2009

1906 – Post Office & Bank, Markinch, Fife, Scotland

Architect: J.M. Scott