Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Frankfurt

30 January 2010

1405 – Rathaus, Frankfurt

The main attraction of the Römerberg is the red sandstone Rathaus Römer – Frankfurt’s city hall since 1405 – with its Gothic stepped gables made of Frankfurt’s trademark red sandstone. The coronation of...

30 January 2010

1509 – Liebfrauenkirche, Frankfurt

The Liebfrauenkirche (Church of our Lady) was donated by Wigel von Wanebach in the second decade of the 14th century. The original tiny building was enlarged early in the 15th century. The roof...

30 January 2010

1290 – Nikolai Kirche, Frankfurt

Dedicated to St. Nikolai (Nicholas) patron saint of boatmen. The church was built in 1290 to replace the court chapel in the Saalhof. Extensive renovations in the mid 1400s gave the church its...

Pages:« Prev123