Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

G.D. Martin

03 February 2014

1898 – T.H. Brooke Hitchings, 229-247 Regent St., London

Architect: G.D. Martin The block occupies the site of the former Hanover Chapel. Now known as Regent House, the central domed block, was designed by G D Martin for T H Brooke-Hitchings. The...

18 January 2014

1899 – Marlborough Hotel, Bury St., London

Architect: G.D. Martin In 1896 James Ramsay, then the proprietor of Pearce’s Hotel at the corner of Bury Street and Ryder Street, agreed with the Office of Woods and Forests for a building...

19 February 2011

1898 – Hotel, Dover St., Piccadilly, London

Architect: G.D. Martin “This hotel, now rapidly approaching completion, occupies the site of that formerly known as “Holloway’s Hotel,” which was for many years one of the most frequented hotels of the upper...

21 September 2010

1901 – House at Willenhall Park, Barnet, London

Architect: G.D. Martin Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, November 29th 1901.

28 July 2009

1899 – New Premises, New Oxford Street, London

Architect: G.D. Martin