Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

G.P. Sheridan

26 January 2016

1908 – Carnegie Library & Museum, Pery Sq., Limerick

Architect: G.P. Sheridan Library funded by donation from Andrew Carnegie, and constructed after an architectural competition. Sheridan’s design was actually placed second by the assessor G.C. Ashlin. The foundation stone was laid by...

07 April 2010

1910 – Parnell Monument, O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: Henry Bacon, G.P. Sheridan, Augustus Saint Gaudens A long drawn out project, the Parnell Monument was designed by Dublin-born American sculptor Augustus Saint Gaudens with the assistance of two architects – Henry...

21 February 2010

1908 – O’Neill’s Bar, Suffolk Street, Dublin

Architect: G.P. Sheridan One of Dublin’s landmark public houses, O’Neill’s is sited on the narrow side Church Street and the more important Suffolk Street opposite St Andrews church. An ebullient Victorian structure with...