Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

George E. Bond

01 May 2014

1898 – Theatre Royal, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond A was a 3,000 seat theatre built in 1899 and closed in 1955 and was converted into shops and a warehouse. In the late 1980s a campaign was started...

15 August 2012

1899 – House at Herne Bay, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond Designed for Charles Chalmers esq., perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, March 24th 1899. “The drawings show the plans and front of a house facing...

22 July 2009

1888 – Liberal Club, Rochester, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond Perspective including ground & first floor plans from The Building News, May 25th 1888. Later became the Castle Theatre, before becoming Rochester Police Station. Demolished in 1975.

06 July 2009

1906 – Masonic Temple, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond

29 June 2009

1906 – New Offices, Strood, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond

29 June 2009

1905 – London & Provincial Bank Ltd., Maidstone, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond

29 June 2009

1905 – Proposed Sailors Home, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond Front Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, December 8th 1905.

29 June 2009

1891 – Presbyterian Church & Manse, Chatham, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond “The site is a very fine one in the best part of the New Road Avenue, immediately adjoining the New Victoria Park and recreation ground. The church will have...

29 June 2009

1893 – Sir Joseph Williamson’s Mathematical Schools, Rochester, Kent

Architect: George E. Bond & J.W. Nash