Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

George Ensor

21 September 2012

1762 – Harrison Hall, Roscommon, Co. Roscommon

Architect: John & George Ensor Now a branch of the d Bank of Ireland but known also as Harrison Hall. Originally built as a rectangular-plan court house and market house in the mid-eighteenth...

23 March 2011

1769 – St. John the Evangelist, Fishamble St., Dublin

Architect: George Ensor A church with a 12th century foundation, rebuilt several times, notably in 1681. In the mid 18th-century a committee was formed to raise funds for yet another renovation of the...

28 September 2009

1774 – Former Hospital, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: George Ensor Built as the city hospital in 1774, and now an outreach campus for Queens University Belfast. Deceptively small, the ground falls away behind the main fa├žade to allow for more...