Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

George Smith

03 January 2013

1854 – Harbour Commissioners’ Office, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: George Smith / W.H. Lynn Originally the central bays were constructed as a free standing Italiante palazzo to designs by George Smith, the architect to the Harbour Commissioners/ Later extended in 1895...

03 June 2010

1887 – New Church at Haydock, Lancashire

Architect: George Smith Published in The Building News, September 23rd 1887

16 June 2009

1884 – House at Oxton, Cheshire

Architect: George Smith Published in The Building News, August 29th 1884.

04 May 2008

1887 – Greek Orthodox Church, Arbour Hill, Dublin

Architect: George Smith A former National School, the small building is now the home of the Greek Orthodox congregation in Dublin. An external mosaic icon has been added to a closed up window,...