Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

George Stapleton

09 March 2013

1731 – Borris House, Borris, Co. Carlow

Architect: Richard Morrison & William Vitruvius Morrison The ancestral home of the Mcmorrough Kavanaghs, High Kings of Leinster, and originally an important castle guarding the River Barrow, Borris House was rebuilt in 1731....

19 February 2010

1807 – Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle

Architect: Francis Johnston The Chapel Royal, or as it is now known the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, was designed in the Gothic style by Francis Johnston. It is built on the...