Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Gloucestershire

21 October 2009

1875 – St. Stephen’s Church, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: Charles F. Hansom From The Architect. July 3, 1875: publish to-day an interior view of the chancel of this church, which is about to be restored, from designs by Mr. C. F....

14 October 2009

1870 – Liverpool & London Insurance Offices, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: W. Bruce Gingell From The Builder, June 4, 1870: THE elaborately ornamented building of which we publish a view in our present issue has been erected in Corn street Bristol as the...

13 October 2009

1870 – Philiosophical Institution and Library, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: Foster & Ponton From The Builder March 5 1870: The building for those amalgamated institutions at the top of Park street close to several other important edifices is progressing towards completion and...

26 September 2009

1874 – Warehouse, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: J.M. Rogers

23 September 2009

1879 – University College, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: Coleman & Willcox Design Submitted by Stuart Coleman & William J. Willcox, and published in The Building News, May 23rd 1879. “The two-story building consists of a broad central corridor, with the...

24 August 2009

1885 – All Saints Church, Clifton, Gloucestershire

Architect: George Edmund Street The church of All Saints in Pembroke Road is a mixture of Victorian and modern styles. The original was designed by G E Street, consecrated in 1868 and completed...

06 August 2009

1885 – Clifton Spa & Pump Room, Clifton, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: W.V. Gough Perspective view including planpublished in The Building News, December 25th 1885.

29 July 2009

1877 – Ecclesbourne, Stoke Bishop, Gloucestershire

Architect: Henry Shaw

28 June 2009

1885 – Merchant Venturer’s School, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: Edward C. Robins