Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Gloucestershire

26 June 2009

1882 – Church of St Saviour, Woolcot Park, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: John Bevan Perspective and interior views including ground plan from the The Building News, September 26th 1879. Consecrated in 1882, it is no long in use as a church. “The design was...

25 June 2009

1906 – Village Club, Aston-Subedge, Gloucestershire

Architect: E. Guy Dawber

25 June 2009

1904 – “The Carpenter’s Arms”, Charlton Common, Gloucestershire

Architect: Paul & James

25 June 2009

1877 – House at Lydney, Gloucestershire

Architect: C.H. Howell As published in The Building News, March 2nd 1877.

25 June 2009

1906 – Baptist Mission Hall, Eastville, Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: B. Wakefield

25 June 2009

1906 – New Rectory, Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire

Architect: Healing & Overbury Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, August 24th 1906.

25 June 2009

1910 – University of Bristol, Chemical & Physiological Buildings, Gloucestershire

Architect: Oatley & Lawrence

25 June 2009

1904 – Entrance Lodges, Toddington, Gloucestershire

Architect: E.J. May Perspective view including ground & 1st floor plans published in “Modern Cottage Architecture” 1904. “These lodges are proposed to be built at the principal entrance to the park and will...

25 June 2009

1860 – Stanley Farm, Near Bristol, Gloucestershire

Architect: George Godwin