Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Goddard & Paget

02 September 2010

1881 – Melbourne Hall, St. Peter’s Road, Leicester

Architect: Goddard & Paget As published in The Building News, March 12th 1880. Melbourne Hall is an Evangelical Free Church.

01 September 2010

1880 – St Mary’s Church, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Goddard & Paget Perspective view including ground plan as published in The Building News, April 2nd 1880. The church is Grade II listed by the Department for Culture, Media & Sport as...

07 September 2009

1881 – House, Leicester, Leicestershire

Architect: Goddard & Paget “The houses at Leicester of which we give a view this week are placed in the best residential part of the town, near to Victoria Park. Thoy are four...

06 July 2009

1885 – St. John’s Church, Knighton, Leicester, Leicestershire

Architect: Goddard & Paget