Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Grafton Street Dublin

17 February 2010

1904 – Former Bank, Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Lynn Fabulous over-the-top facade with polished marble columns spanning two floors over a heavy sandstone ground floor. Constructed for the Royal Bank of Ireland.

17 February 2010

1907 – No.113 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son With a construction period overlapping its neighbour at No.112, it’s easy to think that there was some contact between the two offices in terms of materials and decorative...

17 February 2010

1905 – No.112 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.M. Mitchell & Sons No.112 is the left hand site of the photograph, the retail unit at street level being a branch of Specsavers. A fine commercial premises with a quality stone...

08 February 2010

1760 – Provost’s House, Trinity College Dublin

The Provost is the head of Trinity College and accordingly a sumptuous residence was provided. Originally the position was held until death with the next incumbent being elected by the fellows of the...

Pages:« Prev12