Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Habershon & Fawckner

10 April 2014

1883 – Wesleyan Chapel, Stow Hill, Newport, Wales

Architect: W.G. Habershon Now known as Bethel Community Church, and located on the elevated western side of Stow Hill, on the corner of Wesley Place. “The Wesleyan chapel in course of erection at...

15 June 2009

1898 – The Richmond Road Congregational Church & Schools, Cardiff

Architect: Habershon & Fawckner “These buildings, which are just completed, occupy a prominent site in the midst of a thickly-populated neighbourhood. The schools, which are at the rear, were erected eleven years ago,...

15 June 2009

William Gilbee Habershon (1818-91)

William Gilbee Habershon was articled to his father, architect Matthew Habershon. He began practice in 1843 in St Neots, subsequently moving to London, and was admitted FRIBA on 9 February 1852, his proposers...