Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Halston Street Dublin

03 May 2009

1908 – Nos. 16-17 Halston St., Dublin

Architect: George L. O’Connor Offices, originally built for Carton Bros., poultry, game, egg, butter and cheese agents.

04 May 2008

1851 – St. Michan’s Presbytery, Halston Street, Dublin

Architect: John Bourke A fine presbytery house sited next to its church. Now facing across the public park created on the site of Newgate Gaol. Shame about the nasty uPVC windows that have...


Skip to toolbar