Architect: William M. Mitchell Constructed along with a small Baptist Church by John La Touch. “The glebe-house is built of grey stock brock with Corsehill stone dressings.” The Irish Builder, September 1 1881.
Archiseek is an online magazine dedicated to, but not exclusively to, Irish architecture. Featuring news from Irish architecture, encouraging discussion between architects and those interested in our built environment, Archiseek is the leading Irish architecture publication. We always welcome submission from Irish architects of recent projects, and unbuilt competition entries for publication.