Architect: J.T. Micklethwaite Premiated design published in The Building News, May 26th 1876.
Architect: Mayor & Mayor
Architect: W. Lister Newcombe & H. Percy Adams
Architect: Arthur B. Gibson
Architect: Edward C. Robins In 1865 a Dr Laseron decided to found a hospital where ladies could be trained to nurse the sick poor. Thus, the Evangelical Protestant Deaconesses’ Institution and Training Hospital...