Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Inns Quay

08 February 2014

1865 – The Four Courts Hotel, Inns Quay, Dublin

Architect: E.H. Carson Opened in 1843 as Samuel Steel’s Commercial and Family Hotel. Destroyed by fire in 1864, it was rebuilt by architect E.H. Carson, with later work by Timothy Hevey in 1869....

14 March 2012

1813 – Survey of the Courts of Justice and the Several Holdings and Avenues Contiguous, Dublin

Architect: Francis Johnston Plan ‘Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed 14th July 1813′, the colouring was completed at the time of publication to indicate boundary lines and ‘Lines of Insulation...

04 February 2010

1802 – The Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin

Architect: James Gandon One of the landmarks of Dublin with its large drum and shallow dome, and visible all along the Liffey, the Four Courts derives its names from the four divisions that...