Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

J.F. Fuller

15 January 2014

1908 – Malborough Hall, Mobhi Rd., Glasnevin, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller Constructed in 1908, and extended in 1911 and 1919, it was built as a teacher training college, and later a residence for male students. Tt has been used by several...

10 April 2013

1881 – Chapel, Kylemore, Co. Galway

Architect: J.F. Fuller Memorial chapel commissioned by Mitchell Henry as a family mausoleum upon the death of his wife in 1875. Located on the lake shore some distance from the castle is highly...

26 March 2013

1877 – Errew Grange, Co. Mayo

Architect: J.F. Fuller By his marriage with an heiress Ellen Farrar, Granville Knox, was able to purchase Errew in Co Mayo. In 1876 he owned 1182 acres in Co Mayo and 1128 acres...

04 March 2013

1903 – St. Paul’s School, Herbert Rd., Bray, Co. Wicklow

Architect: J.F. Fuller School for the Church of Ireland, now demolished and a surface carpark.

15 October 2012

1860s – Derryquin Castle, Sneem, Co. Kerry

Architect: J.F. Fuller Designed by James Franklin Fuller, built for the Bland family. The main block was of three storeys, with a four-storey octagonal tower running through its centre. The entrance door was...

18 August 2012

1877 – Cahernane House, Killarney, Co. Kerry

Architect: J.F. Fuller Once one of the smaller country houses of the Herbert, Earls of Pembroke. Originally known as Cahirnane, it is a fairly plain house with gabled and large victorian plate glass...

22 March 2012

1907 – Former Bank, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller Branch bank for the former National Bank, later part of the Bank of Ireland. Later extended in the early 1920s in the same vaguely Tudor style.

21 October 2011

1890 – Dromquinna House, Kenmare, Co. Kerry

Architect: J.F. Fuller Constructed for Sir John Columb around 1889-90. Now run as a countryhouse hotel.

13 April 2011

1817 – St. Edan’s Cathedral, Ferns, Co. Wexford

The original medieval cathedral was built by Bishop St. John in the 1230s. The building was burnt down in Elizabethan times and only a small portion of the ruins remain. Although Queen Elizabeth...

Pages:12Next »