Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

J.H. Fullerton

01 March 2014

1832 – St. John’s Church of Ireland, Moneymore, Co. Derry

Architect: William J. Booth / J.H. Fullerton Designed in a Norman revival style by the architect William Booth for The Drapers Company who also paid for much of the renovation and construction of...

29 September 2009

1881 – Christ Church of Ireland, Ballybay, Co. Monaghan

Architect: J.H. Fullerton A simple Church of Ireland sited on one of the two highest points in Ballybay, the other now home to the later Catholic Church. Unusually for such a small church,...

28 September 2009

1884 – Former Masonic Hall, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: J.H. Fullerton An eccentric polychromatic building built as a Masonic Hall and now used as a Plymouth Brethren Meeting House. The building features a wedge-shaped belfry, turreted staircase, rooftop fleche – many...