Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

J.S. Butler

12 July 2013

1866 – St. Paul’s Church, Emo, Co. Laois

Architect: J.S. Butler The site for the church was a gift from Lord Portarlington, and the parochial house and lands beside the church were granted by the Earl of Portarlington at a nominal...

06 January 2010

1860 – de Vesci Memorial, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois

Architect: J.S. Butler A robust and rustic obelisk in the middle of the market square dedicated to the 2nd Viscount de Vesci.