Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

J. Tarring & Son

11 September 2012

1860 – Mansions, Queen’s Gate, Hyde Park, London

Architect: J. Tarring & Son Published in The Building News, April 13, 1860. “ABOUT two years ago there stood a row of small inferior houses at the corner of Prince Albert-road and Gore-road,...

27 July 2010

1870 – Congregational Church, Stamford Hill, London

Architect: J. Tarring & Son Perspective view including Ground Plan from The Building News, November 4th 1870.