Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

James Bolger

06 July 2010

1843 – St. Andrew’s Church, Westland Row, Dublin

Architect: James Bolger After a tragic accident where masonry collapsed into a makeshift chapel, there was a groundswell of opinion towards the Catholics building new churches in Dublin. A site was procured in...

28 January 2010

1850 – St Sylvester’s Church, Malahide, Co. Dublin

Architect: James Bolger An austere Gothic revival church with a fine spire and entrance doorway. The church spire was not added until 1901 by G.C. Ashlin and a poem called “The Church without...